Bring your project management skills to Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
As Project Manager, your overall responsibility will be to support the delivery of broadcast and telecommunication infrastructure projects and the management of our structural assets. As Project Manager you’ll support the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for 700MHz Clearance, identify and assign the project team members required to deliver the project. Eestablish and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal business units, whilst engaging with and managing the expectations of project sponsors and stakeholders ensuring effective communication throughout projects. In addition to project governance, encompassing effective programming, detailed planning, costing, delivery and project handover, other key accountabilities include:
• Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
• Manage customer relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
• Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders, both internal and external
• Use the defined Arqiva processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
• Deliver an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring they have the capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
With experience of recognised project management systems, tools and processes, skilled in creating and building working relationships with customers and suppliers and managing projects in accordance with current UK Health& Safety legislation, you can also offer:
• Previous knowledge and experience of Terrestrial Broadcast sites and the installation and upgrading of towers, masts, antennas, building and broadcasting equipment including power supplies
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, to APPLY for this Project Manager
role, please click on the button below.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.