Vanarama, the UK's leading vehicle leasing company and one of The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for require a Marketing Executive within our busy marketing team, based at our head office in Hemel Hempstead.
You will get industry leading training
The successful candiate will receive industry leading training in all aspects of marketing and enjoy the benefits of working for a company that is leading it's industry when it comes to adopting the latest marketing trends and technology.
As we service most of our marketing requirements in-house there is the ability to learn a wide range of skills.
In return we're looking for someone who has a proactive approach to learning and can demonstrate their passion for marketing and the desire to want to further their career with us.
Day to day the role will include:
- Managing existing partner relationships
- Assisting with planning and execution of company marketing events
- Helping with day to day marketing administration i.e. ordering branded merchandise and branded clothing
- Working with HR function to develop and execute recruitment campaigns
- Managing website changes from internal stakeholders
- Actively participating in team brainstorming sessions
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks as and when required
Essential qualities will include:
- Proactive approach to learning
- Keen interest in marketing trends
- Desire to learn
- Commitment to team work
You will have a marketing related degree and be already on your marketing journey in your first role but looking for the next step up.
What you can expect in return:
- Outstanding career potential
- Yearly company performance bonus
- On site cafe and garden facilities
- Free wellness sessions including massage, relaxation and yoga
- On site doctor
- Free local gym membership
- Perkbox card giving cinema, restaurant and shopping discounts
- Regular social events
- Free staff Christmas and summer parties