Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures
Do you have a passion for Design? Looking for your next opportunity? If so then this is the job for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures in the Berkshire area to work for a market leader in the design and manufacture of Elevator Safety and Communication products. With manufacturing sites around in the UK, Singapore, China, US and Czech Republic and with their products have been installed in over 3 million buildings and are known for their first-class performance, quality and reliability.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining a world class multidisciplinary team of engineers, who develop advanced professional communication products. You will be responsible for the design of various products from enclosures to display systems.
The Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures will be responsible for:
- Generating innovative product concepts and solutions and seeing them through to production
- Investigate new technologies relevant to the companies products
- Managing . Coordinating engineering changes and maintain detailed design records
- Preparing and release of component specifications, Bill of Materials and drawings
The Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures will have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Proficient with 3D CAD packages (preferably AutoCAD or Autodesk Inventor)
- Experience of working from concept design through to product delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Enclosures to join a well-established Engineering driven organisation.