Office Angels Bournemouth are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well established law firm covering Dorset & Somerset. We are looking for an experienced Conveyance Secretary to join their busy Parkstone Office.
As Conveyance Secretary your duties would include
- Working for a Fee Earner within the Private sector of the practice
- Dealing from end to end of the Conveyancing process
- Managing your case load to ensure timescales are met
- Establish and drive forward initiatives, delivering results with minimal supervision
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from clients
- Complete documents with use of dictation software
With your relevant experience, to make the perfect candidate you can offer our client
- A legal, preferably Conveyancing experience
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Be proactive, with the ability to prioritise work load
- Speed of 60WPM or more
If you can offer our client these things, in return you could benefit from
- Competitive salary
- 33 days paid holiday per year, plus a half day on your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme totalling 6% (3% from employer, 3% from employee)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Discounted legal fees
- And many more
If you would love to work for a company with a great staff retention rate, brilliant perks, and within the central location of Parkstone, then please don't delay in applying today.
If you have any queries regarding the role please don't hesitate to contact Charlie on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.