A permanent maintenance scheduler position based in Warrington.
Page Personnel is representing a large contractor with a maintenance scheduler position in Warrington.
You will be expected to plan all work schedules for a specific group of engineers, and delegate any planned or reactive works out to engineers in the most cost effective and efficient way.
Customer service will be a large element of the role, as you will be liaising with clients reporting any maintenance issues.
You will be required to work towards KPIs that are contractually agreed with the clients, ensuring that engineers respond to any callouts in a timely and profitable fashion.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar role (essential)
- Great customer service ability (essential)
- Great communication skills (essential)
- Previously worked in a customer service based role (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of facilities (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a permanent maintenance scheduler role + 17,000-19,000 + Warrington location