International Commercial Finance Manager
Newly Created Role: International Commercial Finance Manager for JD Sports in Bury
Your new company
JD Sports Fashion Plc is the leading international multi-channel retailer of branded sportswear and fashionwear. They operate over 800 stores under a number of fascias providing our customers with the latest products from the very best sports fashion and outdoor brands.
Your new role
- Business partner for Italy and France country manager.
- Review, analyse and explain country P&L performance to both finance and non finance stakeholders.
- Production and review of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Set sales targets for countries with the country manager and area sales managers, review and challenge assumptions
- Minimise financial risk within the countries
- Liase with the in territory finance teams and payroll providers
- Identify areas of improvement whilst ensuring a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries
- Share line management responsibility for International Management Accountant
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines
- Ad hoc analysis to support the country managers.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Further, you will ideally have experience in either the retail sector or within the international finance division of an organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will get to work for a rapidly growing organisation in one of the fastest growing departments. This role has been newly created due to acquisitions in Europe due to be competed this week. Further, being in such a large and dynamic organisation leads to endless internal progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.