Digital Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced Digital Web Developer to join our team in London and manage the online presence of the group (Websites & Social Media). This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic group and team working within the fashion sector.
THE IDEAL PERSONALITY
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate technical jargon in a simple clear concise way
- Team player
- Basic fashion flare and interest
- Able to multi task
THE IDEAL EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in developing multilingual websites from scratch including design and back end.
- Experienced in protecting and keeping all online platforms/websites content completely secure and backed-up (including actions against hackers)
- Experienced in updating and sustaining websites on daily basis
- Updated with the latest web requirements to make sure websites are up to date and running on the latest technologies
- Able to optimise websites for mobiles
- Experienced in optimising website content to be discoverable by search engines
- Experienced in website analytics and measuring websites performance (clicks, reach, geographical coverage and traffic, time spent on the website, etc.)
- Experienced in social media platforms and able to build and engage a community and plan regular daily posts
- Experienced in social media paid promotions
- Experienced in social media analytics and able to track and present performance
- Experienced in building paid digital campaigns to promote content
- Experienced in organically growing online platforms followers (paid and non paid)
- Able to consult on e-commerce
If you fit the profile we would like to hear from you! Send your CV to
* Must be London Based.