A billion pound business based in the centre of London is actively recruiting a treasury analyst to join its team on a 6-month fixed term contract. With a 100 strong finance team, there is great scope for development and movement within the business.
The treasury analyst will play a fundamental part in the Tax Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the back office's treasury duties, ensuring all controls and procedures are monitored as well as providing analytical support to the treasury team.
- Inputting all payments into the online banking systems - Ensuring that all payments are presented correctly and any payments that are released are done so in a timely fashion.
- Confirm all trades via MISYS - preparing the end of day reconciliations
- Daily cash reporting as well as the monthly treasury report and debt maturity profiles.
- Input all hedging trades into the back office system.
- Bank account maintenance which includes the coordination of all bank account openings and closings.
- Treasury back office experience
- Experience working within the Financial Services Industry
- Knowledge of MISYS, Lloyds Link, JPMorgan Access, HSBC etc
- Immediately available or on a short notice period.
Paying a daily rate between £40000 and £45000 candidates who match the above criteria are encouraged to apply immediately for more information
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.