Marketing Manager - Manchester - £25,000-£30,000
A rare opportunity has arisen for a passionate and forward thinking Marketing Manager to join the award-winning Oscar team in the heart of Manchester City centre.
We’re a progressive and enterprising bunch here at Oscar with lofty ambitions for expanding our business and marketing is absolutely key to our continued success!
Since launching our marketing strategy in 2015 we have won a number of industry awards and have seen our online performance grow from strength to strength. This year for example we were named on the coveted Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
We are looking for someone who can drive this momentum ever forward; managing Oscar’s complete marketing suite across operations in the UK and the US. Developing our attractiveness as a supplier and employer via positive brand recognition is absolutely key to our strategy.
You will need to demonstrate an "all-round" marketing skill set, proficient in content marketing, writing awards entries, analytics, SEO, PPC, CRO, design, and some web development knowledge.
Our digital strategy is hugely important to us - your challenge is developing, implementing, tracking and optimising a range of effective campaigns through our digital channels in order to further grow Oscar’s reputation within our target markets, and to drive candidate and client enquiries through online channels.
Reporting to and working closely with our Directors, you will be given the freedom and support to implement your own ideas to drive our digital performance forward and manage your own marketing budget accordingly.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive looking to take their next step in their career, or for a Marketing Manager looking for the freedom to take full ownership and drive forward our business’ entire marketing operations.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Managing and continuing to develop the award winning Oscar website to optimise engagement and conversions
- Developing Oscar’s content marketing strategy across all digital channels, creating engaging copy, graphics and video to drive traffic and conversions and improve domain authority
- Work with senior management and the recruiters to develop marketing material for specific client pitches/projects and general company marketing material
- Continuing to grow Oscar’s organic search performance through a solid SEO strategy
- Using paid and sponsored ads to drive traffic and generate client leads
- ROI tracking, optimising spend by analysis of marketing channels including Oscar website and job boards alongside the internal Training Manager
- Reporting channel performance and ROI directly to Group Directors
- Management of annual marketing budget
- Work with Group HR Manager and Directors to continually look for ways to assist with internal staff engagement
- To continue growing Oscar’s presence and authority within the marketplace through a well executed PR strategy, fostering relationships to continue driving the business forward
- Managing social media channels to generate leads and grow our brand awareness
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- CMS Management
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and tools
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Some experience in PPC and paid social campaigns
- Email marketing tools such as MailChimp
- Social media management
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
If you are ready to take your next step in your marketing career apply now for immediate consideration.