We are recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturing company near Basignstoke for a Project Engineer to ensure that engineering projects are costed, designed, installed and commissioned to agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Delivering engineering projects through technical feasibility, pre contract, design construction phases to commissioning and handover
- Planning, organising and controlling engineering projects to achieve both day to day and long term targets
- Undertaking technical feasibility studies, developing project plans incorporating design, construction and cost modelling using recognised project management tools and techniques
- Manage and produce all relevant project documentation
- Coordinate on-site works
- Use of AutoCAD
- Interpreting and preparing technical drawings
- Training and development of employees
- Minimising the impact of projects on daily operations
- Give technical guidance to employees
Applicants must be educated to degree level in an engineering discipline with previous project experience from a large scale manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of electro-mechanical design, environmental management techniques, health and safety and AutoCAD.
The position can either be permanent with a salary of up to £50,000 p/a depending on experience or contract with a daily rate up to £320 per day.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidate's, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.