Are you a junior Paraplanner looking for change? Or an experienced administrator looking for a step into paraplanning?
A fantastic opportunity has been created to join a forward-thinking firm that deal with all aspects of financial planning. You will be in a junior paraplanner role with a company that offer exam support and put an emphasis on personal development and progression.
The role will involve working with the other paraplanners within the firm to provide bespoke support to the firm’s financial planners.
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
- Previous experience within an IFA firm would be preferable.
- Ideally working towards the level 4 diploma in financial planning.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ambition and drive to progress your career
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career