Office Sales Manager
If you like working in a busy and dynamic environment and have confident positive nature this could be the job for you!
The role is as an Office Sales Manager with the primary objective being to hit the core customer annual sales target by managing a small office based sales team.
Your day to day duties will be:
- To report on the weekly activity of core sales team
- Ensure KPIs and targets are hit
- Develop the sales-i workflow process
- Qualify all customer enquiries and develops process.
- Support the field sales team of 3 people.
- Manage the office sales team of two people
- Closely work with marketing assistant to ensure all activities are joined up
- Maximise all areas of sales
The perfect candidate would have a history in running a small office sales team and be an effective manager. At least 2-3 years management experience is desirable. Experience in CRM would be beneficial as well as being numerate with good excel skills. This is a hands on role where you will be expected to contribute to sales. You will be a specialist in the market where you are managing relationships with small business/ independents.