We are a Bradford based recruitment agency and are extremely proud to be working with a forward thinking and rapidly growing events, e-commerce and a subscription box company. My client are a fast moving growing company offering an exciting new position within their Events planning team.
As an Events Planner you will always go that extra mile for the customers and be ready for a busy and buzzing work environment. You will be working 40 hours a week and be office based. The salary on offer is dependant on Events experience ranging between £19,000k - £22,000k.
Main roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organise the events in the most efficient and cost-effective way, while still ensuring that the event has the necessary 'wow factor’
- Liaise with venues ensuring all components of the event are maximised in line with the companies requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers, brands and marketing/promotion colleagues at the same time to ensure everything is in place including things such as security, lighting, displays, sound equipment, stages, parking, toilets, food and drink
- Negotiate best prices with venues, clients and contractors
- Carry out market research identifying business opportunities, marketing and promotion opportunities and new/alternative venues
- Create sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Plan multiple events at once
Skills, experience and qualification:
- At least 2 years previous and proven event planning experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in an organised manner and under pressure
- Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable)
- Personal licence (desirable)
- Excellent time management skills
If you are looking for an Events Planning role where you can take ownership of your work and be part of a unique company, please call Sophie Webster for more information. Headway Recruitment are acting as an employment business / agency and will check eligibility to work in the UK on all suitable candidates.