Exhibition Event Manager
Exhibition Event Manager up to £50K basic - includes car allowance (OTE £60K). Working for a massive international business. Based in South West London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join a large international business, who are market leaders!
• Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
• Substantial benefits include: matched pension scheme, share save schemes, excellent holiday allowance, charity days etc
• Excellent salary and commission
Our client is a huge international blue chip business. They possess a great reputation in the market and operate some of the biggest shows in the world. This position sits within one of their growing divisions and will allow you to take full responsibility for a couple of international events.
About the role of an Exhibition Event Manager:
As an Exhibition Event Manager, you will be expected to focus on the delivery of a few key exhibitions in an interesting niche market. You will possess a proven track record of sales or marketing management. You will be proficient in all aspects of events, able to lead a multi-discipline team to achieve an excellent event experience for clients and guests. There will be international trips involved to attend own/competitor events.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
• Have successfully sold exhibition space/marketed exhibition space previously.
• Managed the planning, budgeting, marketing and delivery of a show.
• Implement strategies that will see an increase in revenue growth and visitor numbers.
• Motivate a team of sales, marketing, admin and operations staff.
• Experience of driving change and devising new initiatives.
• Managing P&L budgets
• Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
• High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Exhibition Event Manager role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Event Manager role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.