In this autonomous and travel-heavy role, you will take charge of the full product lifecycle and undertake market research and analysis.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is confident influencing external and internal stakeholders, and who will understand the requirements of the market and customers.
- Up to 8% bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression; the successful candidate will have the chance to progress to Senior Product Manager within three years
- Contributory pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts at high-street stores
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Three years’ full lifecycle product management experience
- Experience of market research and analysis
- An understanding of customer requirements
- Strong commercial awareness; you must have managed budgets or demonstrated this quality in another way
- A degree in business, marketing, or another relevant discipline
- A technical background (desirable)
- A driving licence
Apply to register your interest with Recart, an ISO 9001-accredited technical and engineering recruitment consultancy and 2016 Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business Awards winner.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion, in which full details about the company and position will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application.
Is this opportunity not right for you? We also recruit for Marketing Managers, Category Managers, and Supply Chain roles.