Quantity Surveyor - Repairs & Maintenance NHF
Quantity Surveyor - Repairs & Maintenance (NHF)
£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for an exciting new challenge? Have you previously worked on a social housing contract? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Knole Green, we are working with a leading, Social Housing / Reparis and Maintenance contractor to find a successful and proactive Quantity Surveyor to join their team in High Wycombe, working on reactive maintenance within social housing.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Reviewing all completed works orders and establish whether scope of works falls inside or outside the agreed Price Per Property agreement.
- Measuring and valuing all Repair Exclusion works and Void Works using SOR, experience with NHF SOR is preferable.
- Submitting monthly applications to Client for all Exclusion Works & Voids.
- Overseeing and managing the submission of V.O's, quotations or estimates to Client, ensuring that contract SOR rates are utilised wherever possible.
- Raising PO's where required.
- Reconciling / validating internal material cost reports.
- Agree prices, terms and conditions with subcontractors.
- Processing subcontract applications and payment recommendations.
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success.
This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive an excellent salary of £40,000 to £60,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
For your chance of securing this fantastic role please send us your CV or give us a call!
At Knole Green we're on the lookout for talented people...
Engineering and construction is big business in the UK and time is most definitely money. Time spent looking for employment can be frustrating but Knole Green Recruitment Consultants are on hand with a practical solution.
Whether you're a gas technician or a project manager, we want to find you a role that not only matches your skills but helps you with your career progression and sets you on your way to fulfilling your ambitions. Knole Green Recruitment has the skills you need to get the job done.
Contact us on