ITN Mark Education are recruiting on behalf of a secindary school based near Central Birmingham who are hoping to appoint a qualified English teacher to support them throughout the Summer term with a view to being taken on permanently in September.
- 'Good' at Ofsted (2016)
- Offer a supportive, friendly working environment.
- Have a strong and successful English department.
- Cater for pupils up to Key Stage 4.
- Offer regular CPD sessions.
- Have a culture of sharing best practice and collaborative working with colleagues.
- Offer great support at Senior Leadership level.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to plan and deliver fun, engaging lessons that motivate and challenge pupils.
- Be an English specialist.
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS or NQT status.
- Be able to commit to a full time, permanent position.
- Be available to start immediately, or after May half term.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.