A well-known, global technology/consultancy company is currently offering a very exciting opportunity for an intelligent and hardworking candidate to join their London team. The London office is based in the heart of Victoria, is open planned, modern, with a high number of staff based in this location creating that buzzy, fast paced and collaborative atmosphere throughout. This role would suit an individual who wants to work hard, prove themselves, progress within a company and receive excellent training. You will be surrounded by motivational, intelligent and career minded individuals. As an Account Administrator you will work as part of a business support team, providing proactive administrative support to the Job Managers and Partners within the various practices.
This involves providing job administrative support to sold and internal jobs within the various practices and assist team members within the group as needed. Also includes assisting the Account Team with timely job opening and closing, keeping WIP and debt low, maintaining accurate commercial files, working closely with Partners and Job Managers.
Main responsibilities as the Account Administrator:
- Weekly timecard entry process, ensuring all timecards are submitted on time, ensuring all hours are resolved and hours sitting in Job Not Set Up are recaptured
- Raising client invoices and handling queries/chasing debt
- Maintenance of sold assignment data and commercial files from sale through to closure of the jobs
- Support to the partners' WIP management and debt chasing, ensuring that all client work is billed accurately and on time
- Liaising with other Account administrators on unresolved hours
- Assignment housekeeping relating to owned jobs
- Reviewing employee expenses
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.