Senior Financial Accountant
The SF Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant for an exciting retail business in Nottingham. You will be a key member of the Statutory reporting team designed to challenge and assist divisional finance teams across the business.
As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be reporting into the Head of Statutory Reporting and will be responsible for the delivery of the Group consolidation including the Group P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow.
- Deliver the Group consolidation on a monthly and ad hoc basis, including providing detailed analysis of variances and absolute balances
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and plan consolidated statutory balance sheets and cashflow statements
- Deliver the half year and year end audits including assisting in the co-ordination of divisional audits
- Prepare statutory accounts and take them through the audit process
- Work with the business to implement a new Group reporting framework
- Perform quarterly divisional balance sheet review
- Continually drive improvements in the consolidation, audit and subsidiary accounts processes
- To be point of contact for accounting guidance
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) ideally qualified in an accountancy practice, although industry will also be considered. You will have excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task. You will have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business, as they are going through a period of growth and consolidation, and there is the opportunity for you to make a name for yourself in a short period of time.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.