Audit & Accounts - Client Relationship Manager - Top 20
Client Relationship Manager | Audit & Accounts | Top 20 Firm | £60,000 | Central London
AJ Chambers are seeking looking to recruit a qualified Accounts & Auditor to join a highly successful, top 20 based in Central London.
You will assume responsibility of a client base approaching £700,000 of GRF. A good understanding of tax, both personal and corporate will assist in the advisory capacity helping clients to prosper and build their wealth. Whilst audit and accounting knowledge are important in this role, the position offers much greater opportunity to develop the client list in an advisory capacity leading to early promotion for the right candidate.
- Management of client portfolio including: Statutory audits; accounts preparation; general advisory and attendance at client meetings.
- Planning, reviewing and managing audits, experience in specialist audits is desirable but not essential e.g. FSA registered, solicitors, charities and schools.
- Review of statutory accounts prepared under FRS102, experience in IFRS is desirable.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Marketing, including prospect follow ups, organising and attending local events, and opportunity to be involved in sector specific marketing.
- Liaison with other specialist service lines as required.
- Liaise with overseas auditors and advisors.
- Informally mentor 3 trainees and formally mentor 2 qualified members of staff, holding regular meetings and assisting with objective setting and personal development.
- Manage WIP, monthly billing and debtors.
Required Skills & Attributes:
Able to prepare and review completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the ideal candidate would be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike. They should be able to cope with jobs where the records are not straight forward, and should be able to work within deadlines and budgets.
- ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential)
- Experience of substantive auditing, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures including consolidations.