Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk £18K St Ives Full Time EB3566
An opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well known business based in St Ives. The role will come with a salary of circa £18,000, depending on experience.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the main purpose of the role will be to ensure that suppliers are paid within agreed timescales.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Posting to the Purchase Ledger
- Batching, Matching and Coding
- Payment runs
- Supplier queries
- Staff expenses
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous purchase ledger experience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent IT skills including Excel
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well established team, and for the right candidate there will more work to eventually get involved in.
If you are interested please end your CV to Elle Benjamin, quoting reference EB3566.