I am now working exclusively with a Manufacturing and Processing organisation based in Derbyshire who do to company expansion and machinery upgrades now require the recruitment of an additonal Maintenance Fitter. This position will be commutable from Derbyshire areas including Alfreton, Ripley, Ilkeston and Chesterfield. As the Maintenance Fitter you will work with a small team of engineers on a flexible but mainly days shift pattern.
Based in Derbyshire my client have recently gone through a positive expansion project and now seek the recruitment of a additional Maintenance Fitter to work as part of a small team of engineers on a flexible but mainly days shift pattern. My client now employ circa 80 employees but this is looking to increase over the next 3-6 months due to machinery upgrades.
Reporting into the Senior Engineer you will be a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working flexible but mainly days shift pattern. This position will be based at the Derbyshire plant and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production
To apply for this position you can be either Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased and living within a commutable distance of Derbyshire (Alfreton, Ripley, Ilkeston and Chesterfield):
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Please apply for more information.