Digital Content Executive - Up to £35,000
Digital Content Executive - London - Up to £35,000
As Digital Content Executive, you will be responsible for the production, delivery of all 'on-site content' and the ongoing improvement to performance across key user journeys. The role holder will also be responsible for all landing page and journey production to support marketing activity. The team are a brand new team and are really pushing the business forward - they are aiming to be award winning in the near future and you can be part of that!
Duties & Responsibilities
The production of all digital creative (onsite and supporting our marketing effort)
* Manage a portfolio of changes and new content to the digital estate to support our marketing and improve user journeys.
* Own the proposition online making sure our creative message are engaging and focused on the customer need.
* Ensure the all creative and content adheres to agreed brand guidelines and other legal and regulatory and mandatory standards.
* Proactively manage all 'live' content and expiry dates.
* Support our marketing effort in terms of developing strong user journeys for campaign and digital marketing activity and also own the content for content marketing.
Account Manage the trafficking of all content
* Account Manage all creative and content for the digital estate through the creative delivery process.
* Manage the trafficking process with responsibility for the briefing, creative design, resource allocation, sign off and briefing into the content input team.
* Also to manage the escalation process to help solve issues.
* Provide regular status reports to provide effective communication to stakeholders.
* Understand the market challenges/opportunities and customer needs
* Develop & implement content marketing activity to meet business goals
* Measure and assess ROI to ensure that appropriate results are generated
Improve onsite performance
* Proactive manage the key user journeys improving conversion and as a result business performance.
* Carry out ongoing Test & Learn activity including a/b testing when available.
Skills & Experience
* Educated to Degree Level or equivalent relevant experience
* Technical qualification in design or similar
* Likely to have digital marketing and or web management experience
* Must have a good working knowledge of Content Management Systems and analytics tools
About The Individual
We need a team player who can simply get on with the task and take the initiative. We have a lot of change planned and require someone who doesn't crumble under pressure but also someone who has the creative flair to create great content. A team player is essential.
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK - Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016.
London's largest private hospital group, HCA operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
We are looking at paying a basic salary of between £28,000 and £35,000 dependent upon candidate experience.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.