We are a medium sized busy law firm presenting looking to expand our legal team and have a requirement for a Conveyancing Paralegal with a background in residential property.
Duties will include:
- Drafting legal documentation and exhibiting same to the buyers/sellers solicitors
- Meeting clients prior to legal settlement to sign the relevant deed(s)
- Ensuring all funds are in place by the client and lender prior to purchasing for clients.
- Also to ensure that net proceeds and the final mortgage redemption is paid immediately after the clients' sale
- Registering dispositions and standard securities
- Ensuring that clients' expectations are met at all times and are updated at all times
- Examination of title
Key Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of managing a caseload from start to completion
- Strong background and knowledge in Residential Property
- Ability to build professional relationships with clients
- Experience of using a case management system
- Qualified with Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Certificate is preferable
This role comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. The position is ideal for an experienced Paralegal looking to join a firm that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you wish to apply for the position please forward your CV for consideration.