Our Leicester based client is looking to recruit a Change Manager to play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of an organisation wide transformation programme.
Global organisation, this role is based in Leicester.
Reporting into the Head of PMO, the Change Manager will plan and deliver change activity across the organisation to ensure readiness for a new ERP system implementation. The Change Manager will ensure that the project vision is fully communicated and understood and that the employees are fully engaged with the programme. The Change Manager will work cross-functionally to ensure that key milestones are achieved and that the project team and business colleagues are fully skilled in change management methodologies and best practice.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of delivering large scale and complex change across process, IT and organisational change;
- Strong experience of Change Management methodologies and tools;
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle;
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively on change and system projects;
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills.
up to £55k depending on experience +
Car allowance +