PRODUCT COORDINATOR - Music Production, DJ Technology
PRODUCT COORDINATOR - (Music Production, DJ Technology)
Keywords: (Music Production, DJ, Dance Music, Equipment, Software)
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
I am 're looking for a Product Planning Coordinator to join a team based in London. The role involves Music/DJ technical skills and knowledge, but that's just the basics. If you're the right person for this role, you'll be passionate about dance music and underground culture in general and you'll feel as comfortable in a club as you do behind the decks and the office desk. Working closely with teams in Europe, the US and Japan, you'll be excited and driven by helping to guide the latest innovations in equipment and software for a global market.
- Providing technical support: resolving issues and answering questions from customers, internal teams, dealers, distributors, clubs and DJs.
- Managing online user forums: providing support and developing an in-depth knowledge of how DJs are using products and services.
- Testing: conducting rigorous tests on products in development, liaising with DJs to collect feedback, and reporting back to engineers
- Market research: conducting surveys and visiting clubs, DJs and approved dealers to understand the industry's needs. Feeding back to inform the product planning schedule.
- Product management: organising and managing the release of product samples to EMEA teams pre-launch, ensuring software updates are incorporated.
- Training: leading new product training to internal teams and dealers to help grow demand. Creating internal training material to support marketing and PR activity.
- Shows: planning and technically managing industry associated events across EMEA including pre and post preparation.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about DJ technology, music production and dance music culture.
- Hold a degree/other qualification in music, technology or media.
- Strong and confident presenting and networking skills.
- Willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.