Multi Skilled Fire/Security Service Engineer
With over 15yrs experience my client is a highly accredited, respected and reputable company in Surrey. They promote the use of open protocol systems to provide a value for money life cost solution to our customers.? As they are not a manufacturer, they are not tied to any one product therefore; they can provide the most cost effective and suitable system for each application.They have a very low staff turnover as all staff are well looked after.
Due to continuous expansion they are recruiting for a Fire and Security Service and Maintenance Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas such as London, West Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey
- Installing, Servicing and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Fire Equipment
- Work is split between large commercial units, schools, hotels and domestic properties
- Servicing and Maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Having experience with Apollo / Hochiki, Paxton, Honeywell systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living on the M3/M4 Corridor.
- £30-34k basic
- Lots of Overtime opportunities
- Choice of Company Van or Car, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- On-call Retainer
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.