Business Development Manager - Salesforce Partner
Business Development Manager – Salesforce Partner
45-50k Base, 65-75k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a “Platinum” Salesforce Partner, delivers leading Data Applications and Automation to Salesforce users worldwide. With their growing portfolio of products and services, thousands of potential users around the globe and a dedicated workforce with advanced technical skills, they are well placed for further growth. They now have an exciting and rare opening for a Business Development Manager to work from their London office.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Build a pipeline of business through prospecting, lead generation and client facing sales activity in new logo business
- Drive new customer acquisitions, profitable revenue and increase customer share by building strong customer relationships and brand reputation
- Be responsible for leading the way into target market segments, crafting opportunities and pitching solutions at senior levels
- Focus on new customers, leverage referrals and testimonials and significantly increase the closing rates across a large and lucrative territory
Applications are invited from:
- Sales candidates who have a minimum of 4+ years business to business sales experience, specifically gained within a customer centric capacity
- Those who have sold software or technology solutions into a broad range of markets
- Candidates with prior knowledge of salesforce (advantageous)
- Those with first class communication and presentation skills, the ability to liaise at the highest of levels and the commitment to deliver sales solutions inline with strategic objectives
- Intelligent individuals with a polished approach and a stable record of sales success (account win and growth)
- Those with an elevated level of commercial awareness, degree level education and a solid record of articulating propositions and concepts to senior management and directors
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary circa 45-50k, with an uncapped OTE of 65-75k, plus a full and overly generous benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.