Our Nottingham based client is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary. This role is full time 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
- Audio typing via digital dictation system of letters, correspondence, file and attendance notes, memos and drafting documentation.
- Copy typing amending draft to finished items.
- Drafting court and other documents and letters using the Firm's precedent documents and under the direction of the Fee Earners
- Filing and organising client matter files by ensuring documents in order and accessible, as well as opening new files, deleting old ones and file closures
- Answering external calls to fee earners and assisting with client enquiries in an appropriate manner
- Preparing and circulating the minutes for Team Meetings
- Any other reasonable task which may be required from time to time
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in a legal secretarial role is essential.
- Previous Private Client knowledge desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Accurate and efficient PC Skills
- Experience of document Management System desirable
Professional approach and a flexible 'can do' attitude
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.