Commercial Finance Manager
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified accountant to take responsibility for new business finance within the Business Development team at a prestigious North Worcestershire employer. This is a demanding role - not just technically - you will need to be interpersonally strong, to drive and develop internal and external relationships.
- Commercial financial modelling in support of new business
- Analysis and recommendation for courses of action
- Lead for finance on set up of new business finance structures
- Ongoing financial management of the new business contracts
- Continuous improvement of modelling to ensure desired outcomes
- Exceptional Finalist / qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commercial sense and business acumen
The employer is a global organisation with a strong reputation for developing their staff. There are clear pathways to career progression and you will be supported by a talented and knowledgeable leadership team.
A salary in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 + car allowance and an attractive benefits package will be offered to the successful individual.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.