Senior Manager Wanted!!
A fantastic Nursery in the Putney area are looking for a Senior Manager for their nursery to oversee 4 baby rooms, as well as the staffing for the whole nursery in general. The Senior Manager role is supported by our Deputy Principal and Principal and there are Junior Mangers in the nursery too. This is a busy and demanding role, which would require someone with excellent child care experience and a passion for working with children.
The salary is £33,000 pa and 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the time the nursery is closed at Christmas.
Your working hours will be 78 hours & 45 minutes in each two week period. You will therefore only be required to work 9 days in every 10 working days.
The School is open between the hours of 07.20 and 18.30, or when the last child goes home. Your shift will fall within one of the following times according to our staff rota.
- You will be required to attend up to 8 staff meetings per year.
- Required to attend all parent / teacher meetings which take place up to three times a year.
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage, including overseeing planning and record keeping
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies
- Operate the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery
- Promote the nursery to current and potential customers
- Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information, in accordance with company procedures
This is an exciting position within a fantastic organisation for the right individual with a passion for working with children.
If this role sounds interesting to you then please apply and we will be in touch shortly!