Commercial Agency Surveyor
Our client is a leading multi-office, independent firm of chartered surveyors and commercial property agents. The team is expanding and looking to recruit a Commercial Agent to join the team in Nottingham. The company are market leaders within leisure and licensed trades so this role would suit someone looking to expand their experience.
- Key role in a well-established and growing team, working in commercial agency.
- Responsible for an established agency instruction list and key clients.
- Client facing in meeting clients' commercial property needs.
- Varied workload including acquisitions, disposals, advice on development opportunities/appraisals, inspections and marketing reports.
- Promoting the profile of the commercial agency division through networking in the local business community.
- New business development including pitching for and winning new instructions whilst ensuring deals are completed satisfactorily.
- Well-presented with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to deliver presentations, with attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Good networking skills with both external clients and internal partners.
- Team player with the desire to progress in the industry.
- Highly motivated and keen to develop personal skills and those of colleagues.
- Computer literate with an understanding of Excel and Word.
- Excellent knowledge of the commercial agency process and property industry in general.
To discuss this opportunity, contact Oliver Rees on .