Reporting to: Head Teacher and Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: September 2017
Full Time Temporary Primary Teacher
Are you an experienced primary school teacher or NQT seeking a temporary role from September?
Do you want to join a thriving primary school with high expectations?
This ambitious school in the suburbs of Plymouth is looking to appoint a hardworking and supportive Primary School Teacher to join their teaching team from September covering on a temporary basis. This role is open to both experienced Primary School Teachers and NQT's looking to gain some classroom experience.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have QTS or NQT status
- Be a good communicator and build effective relationships with the pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be determined and enthusiastic
As a teacher working with Randstad in Plymouth, you will benefit from:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this Primary Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email:
Reference: Full time TemporaryPrimary Teacher