Here at Juice we have been given the opportunity to consult on a role with a great company on the outskirts of Bath they believe in providing a great service and excellent care. The role for a payroll specialist with the title of Assistant Management Accountant where you will work to deliver day to day and month end processes.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with queries and ensuring any payroll process issues are resolved.
- Creating and entering payroll journals, ensuring they are accurate and delivered to deadline
- Monitoring and actioning key payroll controls
- Filing the FPS and EPS reports
- Entering the Childcare Voucher deductions
- Handling new acquisitions by setting up training on the Trace payroll system, sending CCV letters to employees, reconciliation of Easipay payroll and adding payroll contacts to the all payroll email address
- Reminding managers of Payroll deadlines
- Attending the monthly meetings
- Working on our payroll and with systems such as PAYE and HMRC
The perfect candidate would be proactive and work with a high degree of accuracy, have a flexible approach to working and a strong team ethic. It is essential that you have completed CIPP Level 3 (or similar) and have a history of at least 5 years in a payroll position.
There is also the added benefit onsite parking.