Recruit Moore are working exclusively with our client in Southampton to find them an Accounts Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company where you can really be part of the team!
Duties to include:
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports
- Manage and develop department staff and processes
- Liaise directly with Directors, senior management and company accountants.
- Organising monthly accounts meetings, and prioritise and manage team workloads
- Bookkeeping for the five companies, working with the Bookkeeper, to manage and distribute workloads accordingly.
- Manage Directors companies
- Department appraisals/121’s
- Bank Reconciliations
- Checking Suppliers EOM and Payments
- Petty cash
- Manage team training requirements
- Bi-weekly CIS subcontractor payment run
- Subcontractor payment queries
- Monthly CIS returns and statements
- Staff Payroll - approx. 30 Employees
- Directors expenses and credit cards
- Dividends / Directors loan account
- Director Pension Submission
- Purchase Invoice disputes
- Upkeep of invoice register
- Manage and distribute current £600k retention account held by main contractors, updating costs and chasing outstanding balances.
This role would suit a confident people manager, someone who can lead a team, show initiative and who is comfortable and competent to report to the board.
Our client offers 24 days’ holiday (+ Bank Holidays), free parking, 3% company pension contribution, life assurance, and a performance related bonus!
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.