Trainee Sales Ledger Clerk
POST recruitment are recruiting for a trainee sales ledger clerk to develop their career within a structured finance team.
We are looking for an executive to join the finance team to manage the Sales Ledger functions and to support the wider team with financial analysis.
The ideal candidate will have an exposure to a finance department a willingness to learn.
- Managing the sales ledger - review monthly turnover reports, reconcile and post relevant sales ledger transactions, raise sales invoices and chasing outstanding debt
- Complete bank reconciliations and post daily cash
- Implement staff expense process for month end, process expenses and company credit cards
- Assisting with month-end finance procedures and completing departmental journals
- Assisting with commercial review and analysis
- Providing ad hoc financial support to the whole team
- Supporting HR functions
- Supporting Directors and management with day to day activities
What do you need to be able to offer?
- Must have great organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with working on Excel
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) Navision Accounting software
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision (self-starter)
- The energy and self-motivation to work within a rapidly evolving business that is constantly growing with changing priorities
- An open-minded approach to the role and a flexible, can do, friendly attitude
- A willingness to work closely with others within a small team
- An analytical mind with an interest in finance and desire to learn
Please send your CV in the first instance