Job Title: Quality Engineer
Do you have a background in Quality Assurance/ Quality Engineering? Experience and knowledge with Quality Standards? Then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected & well-established leading British Manufacturer.
- To co-ordinate all aspects of the company's ISO9001 procedures including hosting external assessors.
- Carrying out inspections of finished products and components.
- To be actively involved in the day-to-day production/test & despatch activities in the factory, working to resolve quality issues and prevent their recurrence.
- Assist in developing practical working documentation.
- Problem solves shop floor level manufacturing issues, liaising with other staff and suppliers to identify the cause of the non-conformity and appropriate actions to prevent a recurrence.
- Works with the design and manufacturing teams to identify and implement changes to products to improve quality, process throughput and reduce costs.
- As required, develop work packages and procedures to assist the transition between design and manufacture.
- Ensures that all non-conformities are logged on the company's quality system, monitoring progress towards closing issues in an acceptable timeframe.
- Background in Quality Assurance / Quality Engineering and product inspection methods gained in an electronics or mechanical production environment.
- Experienced in application of formal quality methodologies and, preferably, formally trained in use of quality standards such as ISO9001.
- Hands-on practical problem solver; able to identify the root cause of concerns and implement corrective and preventive actions.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Engineer role you desire.