Commercial Management Accountant
I am currently recruiting for Commercial Management Accountant for a permanent role based near Tamworth. This is an opportunity for a progressive part-qualified candidate who is looking to join a large company offering good progression routes and the potential to move up internally through the ranks.
As the Commercial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance Director with management accounts production
- End to end month end process
- Looking after fixed assets
- Liaising with project managers and challenging them as and when required
- Creating reports and completing budgets and forecasts
- Looking after the asset ledger and importing information into SAP
- Ownership of accruals and prepayments
- Business partnering the operations and sales teams
- Analysing month end data and providing analytical insight
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or CIMA part-qualified, and the company is funding the remainder of your studies. You will come from a PLC environment and have experience producing monthly management accounts. Strong Excel skills are a must.
You will be joining a friendly and close-knit accounting team and so should have a confident and likeable personality. My client is looking for someone with drive and ambition, and with a highly analytical mindset also.