Personal Tax Senior
A large, leading Independent firm located in Edgware are currently looking to hire an ATT qualified Personal Tax Senior to manage a broad portfolio of clients. They are offering a good salary, as well as a varied role involving both compliance and advisory work in areas including CGT, Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Overseas Taxation
Our client are a leading Independent firm located in Edgware, North London and they are looking for a bright, pro-active Personal Tax Senior to manage a varied client portfolio of approximately 200 clients with specialisms in media, property, OMBs and HWNIs.
Work will be varied and will include compliance and advisory work around CGT, Income Tax, Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates, VAT, Sole Traders and Overseas Taxation. There is also the opportunity for limited exposure to Corporation Tax.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing an allocated portfolio of work;
- Managing tax juniors to develop their skills and monitor their work flow;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and dealing with the compliance of tax processing;
- Meeting and verbal/written contact with clients;
- Review of accounts preparation work for tax returns;
- Contact with HM Revenue and other third parties.
- ATT qualified. Keen to study CTA or already studying.
- Solid understanding of and experience in Personal Tax, particularly self-assessment, self-employment, rental income and capital gains
- Able to prepare rental statements and tax returns
- Willing to take responsibility for delivering excellent client care
- Good written and oral communication to communicate complex matters to clients and staff
- Able to work accurately with minimal supervision
- Commercial approach and able to work efficiently
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
For further information on this Personal Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers