I am now looking to recruit a Quality Manager for a leading manufacturing business based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. This position may fit a Quality Engineer who is looking to progress into a more senior position, as any additional support or training will be provided. My client currently employ circa 100 staff but are going through a growth patch and this may increase.
Based in in Doncaster, South Yorkshire my client supply products mainly across the UK and Ireland and have recently experienced a large growth period. Due to this growth the business is now looking to recruit a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer to help reduce current and future Quality issues internally and externally. This position will be based on a days position reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
Reporting into the Operations Manager as the Quality Manager you will be responsible for all quality management systems including certification. You will be based out the Doncasetr head office but may be required to travel to customers / suppliers if and when needed.
Other duties include:
- Maintain quality systems and certification; manage internal and external audits of company processes (ISO 9001).
- Manage the Improvement & Defect System - improve response time and actions.
- Identify, design and drive improvement projects focused at achieving group wide objectives.
- Establish and implement the necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues within site and the group.
- Identify, train and support team members and employees with potential to develop to ensure a clear succession plan.
To apply for the Quality Manager, based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001.
- Authority and ability to drive Quality Improvements.
- Be able to deliver examples where you have driven improvement projects from concept to delivery.
- Be able to train and coach new / existing departmental employees in quality and improvement.
- Strong communicator with the ability to explain and present to all levels of business.
£30,000 - £35,000.