Junior Audio Visual Technician
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills who is looking to learn and build a career within a dynamic and supportive company. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to learn corporate BAU and events within a growing team. Our client has a customer-centric ethos and an open, engaging and questioning culture.
Our client is looking for someone to provide technical support to all clients throughout the building. Your role will be to facilitate correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of all audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Be responsible for the general tidiness, cable management, safety and order of the service area and meeting rooms - maintaining the highest in room standards at all times.
- To ensure a prompt, courteous and appropriate response to all customer requests for assistance, support, short timeframe requests and room administration, working to defined service level agreements and within contractual timeframes / frameworks working directly alongside other front of house services.
- Ensure internal administration is kept up-to-date
- Presentation support of internal events.
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times and to react to urgent situations in a
- To oversee the operation of Presentation and Video Conference Systems and associated electronics
- To deputise for any other role within the department when required.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledge of touch screen and control technology.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be fully autonomous.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- High quality customer service skills.
- Adaptable to various clients’ needs and their AV systems and technologies.
- Good technical Knowledge of AV systems and ability to carry out first line maintenance
- Equipment configuration and set-up
- Strong IT skills