Corporate Tax Senior - Top 10 Firm
A Top 10 Firm are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Senior for their Colchester office. An ideal opportunity for someone living locally, but currently commuting into London, who is looking to cut down on their commute whilst continuing to work for one of the country’s leading firms. The firm will pay a generous salary and are willing to give full CTA study support.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Assisting in oversight of and maintaining the annual CT compliance service of a varied portfolio of corporate clients.
- Reviewing and where necessary preparing more complex corporation tax returns and computations.
- Assisting the Manager and Partners with a wide range of ad hoc advisory queries ranging from one off questions to larger project work.
- Helping train and supervise junior members of tax staff.
- Assisting with tax marketing and other business development work
- ATT qualified. QBE/ ACA/ ACCA with extensive corporate tax experience will also be seriously considered
- Competent in day-to-day work and able to work without significant oversight and supervision
- Significant understanding of and previous experience within corporation tax gained within a reputable accountancy practice environment
For further information on this Corporation Tax Senior opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers