Horsham - Client Services Assosicate
My client is a prestigious chartered financial planner based in Horsham offering bespoke wealth management and technology solutions for discretionary fund managers, national financial advisers and networks. They pride themselves on the unparalleled level of service they offer their clients. This business draws on 20+ years of UK market experience and are an award winning financial services group in the UK.
- Building strong relationships through proactive measures and quality service.
- Managing high volumes of call, email and ticket communication effectively.
- Adhering to communication procedures, guidelines and policies including the Data Protection Act.
- Identify and assess client requirements for complete query management.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data, functions and resource available.
- Resolving client enquiries and issues in a timely manner, within company SLA’s and processing guidelines.
- Limiting risk and positively promoting the business platform.
- Collating client feedback and trends to work with others to enhance service delivery and overall client experience.
- Identifying areas of improvement or development for feedback into the development roadmap.
- Processing client transactions and data amendments with complete accuracy.
- Maintaining accurate records of client communications, data amendments and relevant documentation.