Estimator required for established Main Contractor in Norwich, excellent progression opportunities.
Job Title: Estimator
Job Location: Norwich
Job Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
My client are a reputable, established Main Contractor, part of a larger group operating across the UK on a range of general building projects, from private spec residential builds through to large scale commercial contracting.
They are looking to appoint an Estimator or Senior Estimator to the business, tendering for a challenging range of projects from new build spec houses and social housing schemes, through to commercial, education and heritage works. There will be specific responsibility to build a pre-construction team around you, with support from Senior Management initially if required.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Preparation of accurate quotations for submission to clients across a range of project sectors.
- Manage and collate all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Cost plan from information both internally and from external sources.
- Negotiate costings and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Oversee the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings as required.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established general builder with a great name and healthy order book.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.