My client is a FTSE 100 company based in South London. They are going through a period of restructuring after the new Head of Audit has come in. They are looking to bring on board an Internal Auditor to perform audits.
There will be 70% travel to the European Region, so you must be flexible. This high percentage of travel calls for someone who is keen and willing to learn whilst spending a lot of time out of the country.
- Working with the Audit Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits whilst in the London office.
- Undertaking business focused audits both in the UK and in Europe.
- You will need to be able to commit to 70% travel throughout Europe.
- You will be part of a team of 2 in the London office.
- You will be required to take part in audits, completing one a month.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- You are not required to have any experience in industry.
- Preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Industry experience is essential.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.