Retention and Development Executive
Retention & Development Executive - Field Based
Salary £30,000 basic with uncapped commission (OTE £60,000)
10% commission on new business and 2.5% commission on existing business
This role covers York and the surrounding areas
The role is for a Retention & Development Executive who is responsible for developing and retaining Peninsula's client base within a geographical area. You will work closely with an internal Telemarketing Consultant creating sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote Peninsula's services however your main role will involve selling further products and services into our existing client base. You will also manage the retention of client's within a designated territory and will be responsible for renegotiation of under-priced contracts, contract renewals and investigating and resolving client complaints.
You will also be targeted on creating new business opportunities and upselling to existing clients.
- An experienced salesperson with a proven track record in quality sales.
- A target driven individual who thrives on success
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstandingly professional at all times.
- Full clean driving licence
- Good PC skills
- 20 days annual leave excluding public holidays
- Company Car Allowance
- IPhone and office equipment provided
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)