Marketing Assistant, Frodsham, Cheshire
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic member to join the marketing team. You will assist the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing tasks and be responsible for direct marketing campaigns.
The role will include the following; maintaining and producing communication materials, developing and updating mailing lists, devising and implementing direct mail campaigns on and offline, provide general marketing support.
The post will also involve providing technical advice and information on our range of products, therefore an interest/knowledge of the painting and decorating industry is an advantage. Full training will be provided.
There will also be the need to assist with some sales administration duties to help with holiday cover.
Skills and requirements:
- Interest / knowledge of the painting and decorating industry is an advantage (training will be provided)
- Marketing experience
- Experience in Direct Marketing campaigns is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Confident telephone manner
- Good IT / Keyboard skills, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Salary: £18,000 and £20,000
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles in: Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Assistant, Graduate, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Chester, Liverpool, Warrington, Cheshire