Inbound Sales (B2B) / Account Manager
Business Development Executive / Account Manager
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £35,000)
My client, an international market leader, is now looking for an experienced Sales / Account Manager to help with maximising the profit levels of inbound enquiries and repeat business. Due to the nature of the business and the strength of its brand, you will hold a very strong position in the sales negotiation process and will benefit from the large number of inbound enquiries rather than having to continually prospect new business yourself. With the role being solely B2B you will have the opportunity to turn all clients into regular accounts to personally manage.
- Be a first point of contact for inbound enquiries,
- Follow up perspective business that comes through Email and Website,
- Build strong relationships with repeat clients,
- Account Manage
- Discuss in detail the clients actual needs and offer the most suited product,
- Create and deliver relevant quotes,
- Keep in regular contact with current accounts,
- Know your product inside out,
- Up sell alternatives,
- Log calls and track Mail Conversations,
- Diarise busy time periods for your client so that a prompt follow up call can be made,
- Revisit old enquiries and current clients to build a strong level of return business.