Transfer Station Manager
Role: Transfer Station Manager
Salary: up to£35K + Company Benefits (dependant on experience)
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading Waste Management Solutions provider, offering an extensive range of waste management solutions to companies throughout the East Midlands.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working closely with the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Northampton depot.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Compliance to the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements for all staff and visitors.
- Maintenance of all equipment both static and mobile and the facilities on site
- Ensuring that the Company maximises profitability through effective management of products coming in and leaving site
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Working with the other Managers to ensure best practice is shared in the most appropriate manner
- Measuring and achieving KPI’s
- Preparation of reports
We want someone who is enthusiastic, experienced in the waste industry and looking to grow their career with an expanding Company.
- Experience as a Transfer Station Manager
- Wamitab level 4 would be an advantage.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.