Our client - a growing firm based in North West London - are looking to further expand their team with a tax senior. The right candidate can expect to further progress their career as well as receive a strong remuneration package.
The job role will mainly be compliance work concerning the personal tax requirements of the client base, but will also involve some supervision of other members of staff.
- Preparing and overseeing the self-assessment tax returns for all the clients of the practice
- Liaising with HMRC including responding to client queries
- Advising personal tax clients to provide excellent planning and expertise
- Review complex income tax returns
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practice
- ATT qualified (CTA desirable)
- Knowledge of taxation software
- Excellent knowledge of personal tax compliance and self-assessment
- Proven work experience as a Tax Senior in Practice
- Experience in Iris personal tax would be an advantage
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing, speaking and meeting clients
For further information on this Tax Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers